Connect Brother HL-L2360DW Printer to wifi
One month ago I wrote an article on “ How to connect brother printer to wifi ” and guess what, its comment section got spammed with demands of the article on “ connecting printer to wifi ”. Now here is an article on it.
Brother Printer Costumer Support
Call Now: +1–850–250–3133
Easy steps to connect Brother Printer to Wifi
First, you have to reboot your printer.
- Turn on your Brother HL-L2360DW Printer
- To reset the wireless connection press the Menu button. Then Press Ok
- Select Network Reset.
- Press 1 to select Yes.
- Press 1 again to confirm the reboot
- The printer will now reboot and the network reset has been successfully done.
Now connect It to a wifi network
- Once you restart the Brother printer after the network reset you’ll see a message Wi-Fi setup will start. Refer to Quick Setup Guide
- Then Press OK
- Press Ok three times to get inside Setup Wizard
- A message will appear on your screen Enable Wlan? Press Ok to accept. Press Ok Again
- Wait for a moment while it searches a wireless network
- A list of SSID will appear on the screen choose the Wi-Fi network you want to connect with and you need WEP Key/Wi-Fi Password of your router to connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
- Enter the Wi-Fi password using the Brother Printer Keypad
- Next Press Ok and then Press 1 to apply the settings